MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA !
MM2H CHINESE TEXT About Malaysia Requirement & Benefits Duty Free Cars Price List Why Malaysia MM2H Frequently Ask Questions How To Apply MM2HApplication Forms MM2H Apply MM2H - Our Service Video Links MM2H Property Buying Cost Property Buyer Program PEN Penang Property PEN Penang Pictures KUL Kuala Lumpur Property JHB Johor Bahru Living BKI Kota Kinabalu Living LGK Langkawi Living Living In Malaysia Golfing Paradise Malaysia Cost of Living Malaysia Health Insurance Malaysia Govt & Foreign Investment News Release MM2H Economy Outlook & Stats Travel188 Brochure Front Travel188 Brochure Text Oversea Living Facts Our MM2H Licence FEEDBACK VIP Links
MM2H APPLICATION FORMS & DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENT FOR MM2H APPLICATION - Please download links right below:-
1. Letter of Application (By the Main Applicant);
2. A copy of resume by the main applicant which include the following information;
* Academic qualification / * working experiences / *skills or expertise acquired
3. One (1) copy of MM2H Application Form – Applicants & Spouse / Children Application (PLEASE DOWNLOAD)
Note: Applicant and all the dependents have to complete the MM2H Application Form individually
4. Four (4) colored passport size photographs;
5. Photocopy of Passport (ALL PAGES) with certification on the pages with personal particulars; NOTE: Photocopy of previous passport (ALL PAGES) is required if applicant/dependent (s) has renew his/her passport within past 12 months.
6. ORIGINAL Letter of Good Conduct from your relevant government agency; (Main Applicant Only )
7. Self declaration on your/dependents health MEDICAL FORM RB1 (PLEASE DOWNLOAD) Per Person Per Form
8. Certified copy of Marriage Certificate ( if accompanied by spouse );
9. Certified copy of Birth Certificate/legal documents
( If accompanied by children/adopted children/step children/parents );
*9A - Confirmation letter from Medical Specialist / Doctor (if accompanied by disabled children above 21 years old);
*9B - Statutory Declaration by main applicant to bear all expenses and financial requirements during the stay in Malaysia for all dependents;
10. Latest 3 months certified copies of Bank Statement /other related financial document (s) to indicate the financial capability to support stay in Malaysia; (Saving, Current Account, Fixed Deposit, Government Bonds , Retirement Funds, Investment Fund & etc )
11. Latest 3 months certified copies of Income BANK INTO PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT OR INCOME TAX STATEMENT (Income = Monthly pay, director fees pension slip, rental, bank & financial dividend & etc; COMPANY LETTER TO CONFIRM POSITION AND PAST 3 MONTHS SALARY.
12. BANK AUTHORIZATION FORM & JOB & SALARY VERIFCATION FORM from applicant to Malaysia My Second Home Centre to verify the financial documents with the relevant financial institutions; (PLEASE DOWNLOAD)
IF YOU OWN A MALAYSIAN PROPERTY PLEASE INCLUDE PROPERTY BOOKING FORM OR PROPERTY S&P AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTES All copies must be CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY / HIGH COMMISSION / SOLICITOR / NOTARY PUBLIC / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.
OUR LAWYERS CAN NOTARIZED ALL YOUR OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS OR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR CAN TRANSLATE ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO ENGLISH AT NOMINAL COST
Where original documents are not in English, translation must be done by a qualified translator to ENGLISH.
Dependent (s) refer to spouse and children aged below 21 years old and unmarried, parent(s) aged 60 years & above.
Dear MM2H Applicants Please download - No 3, 7 & 12 ( MM2H Forms, Medical Forms & Bank Authorization + Salary Job Forms )